Thursday, June 4, 2009

youless's life~~but ily=)

today i've spent my dunno how's day wit lam mui n yy mui..XD
lam mui fetch me 2 jitra 2 meet yy mui,her house is big,bit similiar with sumone house..XD
after chatting wit luke through msn,chen n doggy yee through skype..
v went 2 darulaman lake..woO~~
v lying on the grass,but v hav 2 pay for it..itchy gao gao..XD
this is one of the view of yy mui's room..nice~~me..hoho

v having teatime at darulaman lake,is really a fenomenal scene,but full wit malay==
they love the colour of photo while sunset-ing


teh o ais..slrrpp~~



woO hOo~~lesb gao latt..XD

evil beside..XD
she din realise im posing..haha


hahaha..nice one~

first step on the sky~~


im getting sissy..T.T


hahaha..lam mui's idea


i forced her 2 cover her eyes..cause mine more charming..XD


getting dark..aih


here some 'emo' pict..haha
yes,with my hand sign,o0o

sunshines on me
cause im dark..XD

tat all for my dunno how's day..its 3a.m. now..2molo 8.30 got class..T.T
goodnite dudes..thanks for spending some precious time 2gather at skype jz now.
i do appreciate so much=)
p.s. i dunno wats going on..but i guess im not the one 2 share wit u anymore
its okay,at least u find me,and i found u=)
hope i do entertain u wit some kiddy n sampat immitation,jackie chan..XD
i will owayz anywhere for u..XD
no matter how down u r,tats life mean..
face it,girl!!show me how tough u r..im owayz proud of u=)
glad 2 see u soon..goodnight=)










No comments:

Post a Comment