Sunday, June 21, 2009

life being an entertainer..joker perhaps

well~recently just stay cool wit my life..tis ppl enter n left..tat ppl enter n left..no one could stay long..Mmm~~maybe im jz not tat valueable as i thought..XD
everyone think im funny,very funny,not serious at all...jz did those un-normal thing..fart 2 my fren,kiss my male fren,describe those disgusting thing,unmatured,never hav own decision=="
do anyone realize im changing???when im trying 2 be serious,u all think im moody n down,while im having fun joking n fooling wit u guys,u guys think im kiddy n never grew up..Awww~~c'mon!
im changing k?i really serious in doin watever thing..even make a joke,i think n think before make the joke so it wont hurt anyone..haha..im a caring fren k??please care more bout my feeling..and im not the one tat u guys will find jz 2 entertain urself...ya,i to love make everyone happy,laugh..even take off my pants 2 make u laugh,i willing 2 do it..but tat is humiliation 2 me~
i try watever way 2 make everyone happy,plz do concern bout my feeling n care as a fren,not an audience or spectator..im not joker...im charleet..trying 2 be the hottest man..XD,not the funniest kid..lastly..im owayz here n there n anywhere for all my frens..be happy girls n guys..ily'all=)




is 5.10 pm now....should i go??or take a comfort nap?
well~is tat neccesary 2 go?tat's the point..i doubt i'll go,i hav a thick thick face=)

1 comment:

  1. a big great applause for you man~~
    sobzzz....
    u have grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete