Tuesday, June 9, 2009

backward?or forward??

definitely forward..no one wanna be left by time..
so do i..everyone wanna move on for a better life..im one of them~
but something tat shouldnt hav 2 be moved on in my life is memories..everything or anyone beside u will move on n the rest is jz footprints n memories..
im jz back frm kay elle yesterday,quite moody,i miss them a lot=(
but tis morning,i did something great..i send shee lin 2 airport..i noe she miss en siang a lot,
en siang too..i'll do watever i can 2 make sure both of u happy..
i was so nervous 2 noe tat shee lin is giving es surprise,i worried it'll turn up 2 be a 'worst scenario'
but after tat,es fon me happily n thanks me for helping him=) i did something great..
i made a couple happy=)
tis evening,i went for a jog,i admit tobacco those day really damage my lungs n slow down my stamina...kinda dissapointed..i wont let tis thing make me down
i hustle n hustle,frm 2 rounds to 3 and lastly 4..will be 5 next time=)
im regret,coz i dun force u 2 jog wit me last time..
u muz be healthy n exercise often..
i wanna see u getting old n be a healthy granny full wit wrinkles n flabby skin..XD
u owayz looks pretty 2 me=)
my exhausted 'kha mu'..XD
i believe..tis 2roads will be join up one day=)jz a matter of time
i left my palm's prints there,it isnt vandalism too..XD

i wrap up present for yy mui..hehe
yy,if not u,no one else d..hehe..she will hav sumone 2 do it 4 her d=)


tis is my homemade stamp..XD

i'll stop being emo..haha
lets talk bout NBA,who will u think of when u think of NBA?
michael jordan,kobe bryant,t-mac....
definitely not tis kid,rajon rondo..
but for me,he's the best point guard for last season,and he helps his team,boston celtics
to win
the NBA titles last year..and he shines from there
this is him..rajon rondo=)


picture of his daily training..
RR stands for his name..nice body..XD

and now,i do miss my team a lot
its been a years i din compete in bball..miss it
tis is the time v get champ,and i shared a lot of happiness wit u..
hope tis championship jersey still hang nicely in ur cupboard,is frm the MVP..XD

well,its time 2 sleep..thanks for still care bout me,i do appreciate=)
attention:hey spect!!yes u!no one else..
u better take good care of her..dun think u r the best
in fact,u should love her the most and care her or protect her
if i heard a tear drops frm her,no one else,just u..and u gotta say goodbye 2 ur lil bro
tis aint a warning,but i jz dun wanna see someone in tis world getting sad anymore,
is pathetic..if she happy wit u,then ok la ok la,happy jiu happy la..i'll be back anytime..hoho
from:someone who learning 2 be the MANtastic,or fantastic MAN..XD




3 comments:

  1. nice blog....leet..move on man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im moving on=)step by step..wont too fsat,jz enjoy it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for fetching me to airport!now i am back to AS!

    ReplyDelete