Monday, June 15, 2009

hari kedua aku di KSAH..be shine..not shy=)

well..i now continue my study as a pre-u student at SAHC,or college sultan abdul hamid,one of the best skul in arock star..hohoho
first day of skul,i was so different wit everyone..im wit my form5 uniform while everyone wit white shirt,white long pants n black shoes..jeez~im so 'monster' to them..XD..after skul,i race 2 watever place gt sell n buy everything..by myself..XD
second day of skul,early morning i've been struggling to tie a knot on my neck..haha..well,i never wear a tie since primary,so is time to learn..hahaha..after one time of 'tutorial' by my dad,im pretty cool n smart wit it on my neck..hoseyy!!
today i knew a malay fren which sit beside me,he was frm agama school,so quite 'alim' n not bad..haha..and also a chinese girl frm other class which we met before at ttn,appear n ask me economic homework..omg,my econ pretty poor as well as u..X..in class i jz doin my own stuff while others play n chatting nonstop..kiddy act.XD
well,im there 2 study hard n hope the 1 n a half year ended nicely n proudly=)it just a trampoline for me 2 jump higher n further=D
Mmm~~so far so good on my skul day..everything will be better n better soon=)im so fine wit everything n could take it serious n let it go slowly..Yes!!im growing up..slowly~~take time to realize n change=)
charleet the collegiant.XD




o0o!!0oo0!!love it or hate it=)



will be a brighter day waiting for me=)


5 comments:

  1. hoho...
    charleet hair long liao hor??
    haha...
    add oil lor...
    handsome with ur tie...
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..quite long d..but never looks long..XD
    cool wit my tie rite?i think so..XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei u pierce ur tounge again???????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. u spell the tongue wrongly..shame on u..XD
    i told u d..shhh~~~

    ReplyDelete