Saturday, June 13, 2009

eLmO's dayyy

Ahhhh!!!last day holiday-ing..say goodbye 2 kiwi-kiwi on my face..will be gone 2molo morning..haha
wat should i do for tis last day??suicide??haha..hell,no!!


got it!!spent my day wit tis monster,elmo..hoho


v go watch movie,monster vs alien..
the outdated me watching the outdated movie in the outdated cineme drink the outdated light coke n eating the almost expired date caramel pops..XD
BOB really funny!!
well,the outdated movie still cost me 9bucks==" @#$%&*#@
weekend i guess..haha


is been so long,i miss u,kuka kula..XD

buckle up kids!!elmo did it too..=D


after movie,spent some time at taman golf..hehe
good weather over here..hope there wont too smokey for u=)
does it really taste good?i dunno..u tell me=)
at least it makes me think of u=D


'kah mu' XD

end of my day wit tis monster
my new cap..
love it or hate it..i doubt u'll hate it
so..hate gao gao la..XD
DAMN!!!my hair so messy for the first day of skul..popi popi dun check a!!
im new..n forgiveable..XD

that's all for my day wit elmo!!i'll holla=)

will be a good day waiting me..






2 comments: