Thursday, May 28, 2009

what a day~~

today is my last day at STAR..Mmm~~miss my frens and stock..XD
this morning,i back 2 keat hwa,best-est skul in arock star..XD..im there 2 let teacher sign some documents..i met mrs leow,so glad 2 see her again..
the first word she say:an zua aneh san ki??i assumed she's praising me..XD
she looks stress and busy..aih~~shit CLH,owayz prejudice her..hmm
she knew tat im changing to kolej soon,she advises me to not too depends on teachers..haha
i got wat she mean..haha..she say hav 2 watch out for next year kolej's basketball team d..XD
she's praising me!!she advises a lot,im appreciating it..hehe,best teacher of all..
after tat,v went to malay stall beside esso petrol station for breakfast,miss roti canai there,hehe
v back 2 star after breakfast..roti canai doesnt work..im hungry after tat..
i saw an indian in my class and remind me of 'nene mee'!!but fried by chinese,hahaha..i race 2 there after skul dismiss..hoho


this is it,nene mee!!best in town,phang kao lat!!hoseyy=)
after eat,back home n take a big nap..fattening..hahaha
but at least today i did something healthy,jogging..hahaha,exhausting><
on my way back home,mom call and tell my grandma admitted at kmc,she's sick..
luckily nothin serious,hope she recover soon..
its late now,2molo ttn,gotta sleep,nitez..not really happy..imy=(


No comments:

Post a Comment