Sunday, May 17, 2009

it's great!!

i start my day at mr.D house..hehe
hi!lil U..long time no see..he jz wake i guess=Dhe tries 2 grab my fon to call his gf..XD
after tat,back home and take a nap..after tat,its tuition time!!

this is mr thomas aka kiddy chua..XD..my muet teacher.
he's kinda crazy..haha..v use to doubt he take drug before teaching..he owayz get himself high when teaching..hahaha..i love him,an old man wit a childish mind..XD
he said:shyness kills more people than cancer..totally agree!!XD
chuang huai try 2 pose up=)



mr segaran,my PA teacher,wat a knowledgeable person he is..bravo!!



and last but not least,its 12am..happy birthday to me=)
im 18 now=D
and some advise to miss toh gin fen or ah mun..XD
stop using 3fons if u dun wan die earlier..although sounds rude..
but im care as a friend

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday XD
    *i know i am late*
    *i just knew it from here*
    : )

    ReplyDelete