Saturday, August 29, 2009

heyyaa!!

is been so long long long i left u alone my bloggie..haha..recently im so busy..
alright,i mean lazy=D
dunno what the heck going wrong with me..im getting lazy lazy n lazy..
when i mention it 3times,mean im seriously 'lazy'..haha
*sigh*still long way to go.awww~im letting emotion overtake me..wtf!!
how could i manage to memorize 2 history books in half year??and 4 for this one n a half year*smirk*yes,it was my own choice..sick!!
well!!no turning back,nor escape anymore..one step at a time..im so close to university d..jz a couple years*gasp*
im not gonne let 'em down anymore..no more please..
take a deep breath,go hard,and go strong..
the wound of spm dun seems to heal..so dun add any wound of stpm anymore..
u're out of blood=D


alright,is long enough:D
i'll stop here..to all my BEB,i updated d!!haha


do the month after may means anything to me?
or just a strange 'touch n go'
one of the thing i would do before die
me:"hi,im charleet..i love you" *lame*

No comments:

Post a Comment